Some suppliers allow stores to request credits directly in Supplyit for damaged or undelivered products. If your supplier changes the order folders from green to red when they begin production, that means that they want you to contact them to request a credit. In this case, check your Supplyit home screen for specific instructions from your Supplier.
Before getting started
- Your supplier must not require that you request credits outside of Supplyit.
- You must have a yellow order folder for the date that you are requesting a credit for.
- If you use the Workflows navigation, click Activities under the menu on the left side of the screen.
Entering a credit request
- View all your orders by clicking Orders in the menu on the left side of the screen
- Be sure that purchase is selected
- Click on the yellow order folder that you need to request a refund for
- Click Edit Corrections
- In the Customer Correction column, enter a minus sign and the number of items that you are requesting a refund for
- Once you have entered all your refund requests, click the Save Changes button
|Situation||Customer Correction Value|
|Damaged products were delivered to you that you cannot sell.|
Example: Ordered 8 Ham & Swiss Hoagies. Received 8, but 5 were crushed and unsellable
|Products that you ordered, but were NOT delivered to you|
Example: Ordered 17 Egg & Cheese Biscuits, but only 15 were delivered
Adding an explanation
- Click Edit to the right of the Notes field
- Type in the reason why you are asking for a refund
- Click Save
Attaching a picture
- Click More and select Attachments
- Click the Choose File button
- Click on the image file that you would like to attach and then click Open
- Click the Upload button
- Click Back