In this article, you will learn how to generate, view, and understand your store's production reports.
Generating your production report
- Click on the Production Reports step in the left-hand workflow navigation
- Click the Build Report button
Understanding your production report
Production reports are customized for your account and will not look exactly like the demo video, but often times they will include an inventory ingredient pull report and different food prep reports. You will also read the columns the same way:
|tells you the exact amount of the item that is needed based on your production plan and the recipes of your products||stands for Unit of Measure; tells you the unit set up on that particular item on the given station and also shows you how many of the item is in the unit||tells you the amount of the item that is needed in your selected UOM; for example in cases or pans instead of total pieces|
Printing your production report
- Move the mouse around on the page and a black bar will appear across the top of the page
- Click the printer icon in the top right-hand corner
- Follow the prompts and print the document
Tip: To get back to Supplyit, exit out of the production report tab. This will bring you back to the screen you were on before generating the report.