Customers who have been configured to use the new reporting platform have enhanced reporting options available. Once you set these options for a report, they will automatically be selected each time you run that report on the same computer.
Before getting started
- Whether using the Workflows menu or the Activities menu, go to the report that you would like to run.
Setting the options
- Scroll down to the Format box, where you choose whether you want the report to render in PDF, Excel, or HTML
- At the bottom of the Format box, click the arrow to expand it
- Set the Page options for the report using the drop-down menus
- Orientation: to select portrait or landscape
- Columns: to choose how many columns will be displayed per page
- Click under Eco mode to remove the shading from reports and save ink
- Set the Text options for the report using the drop-down menus
- Font size: to choose from x-small, small, normal, or large font
- X-axis text orientation: to select whether you want the column header text to display horizontally or vertically
Click Reset All above the Eco mode option to clear the settings that you have saved for a particular report.