Account administrators and account users can manage other users in Supplyit. They can only add user types with a lower permission level than their own.
- Supplyit support staff can add all user types to an account.
- Account administrators can add account users, location administrators, and location users.
- Account users can add location administrators and location users.
Before getting started
- The person adding the new user must either be an account administrator or an account user in Supplyit.
- Account users must have access to the same location(s) as the new user being added.
Adding a new user
- Click Relocate on the top right-hand side of the screen
- Click on the account name that appears in the box labeled Account Console
- In the menu on the left side of the screen, click Users
- Click + Add towards the top right corner of the screen
- Enter the new user's full name
- Choose the User Type from the drop-down list
- Account Administrator: has access to everything within the account for all locations; can add and manage all other user types within the account; must be added to the account by Supplyit support staff
- Account User: has access to everything within the account for the locations that are assigned to them; can add and manage location administrators and location users; can be added to the account by an account administrator
- Location Administrator: has access to everything within the location(s) assigned to them; can be added to the account by an account administrator or account user
- Location User: has limited access to the location(s) assigned to them; can not access Administration and Exchange functionality: can be added to the account by an account administrator or account user
- Enter the Username
- Enter and confirm the password
- Enter the user's Email
- Click the Save Changes button and follow the steps for assigning locations to a new user
Assigning locations to a new user
- Click the User Locations tab at the top of the screen
- Click + Add Locations toward the right side of the screen
- Choose the location(s) the new user needs to access
- Click the Select Locations button
- Click the Save Changes button
All passwords are case-sensitive. They must be between 6 and 50 characters in length and contain a combination of letters and numbers/symbols.