Supplyit does not have a way to reset your own password if you happen to forget it. But, users who have access to the same location as you and have a higher level of permission can reset your password for you. The people with higher access levels would typically be district managers, office personnel at your supplier, and upper management employees within your company. Supplyit support staff can also reset your password for you.
Before getting started
- The person resetting the password must either be an Account Administrator or an Account User in Supplyit.
- Account Users must have access to the same location as the person that they are resetting the password for.
Resetting a password
- Click Relocate on the top right-hand side of the screen
- Click on the account name that appears in the box labeled Account Console
- In the menu on the left side of the screen, click Users
- Locate the user in the list and click Edit all the way to the right
- In the box labeled Security, click Change Password
- Enter and confirm the new password
- Click the Save Changes button
All passwords are case-sensitive. They must be between 6 and 50 characters in length and contain a combination of letters and numbers/symbols.